Composition of Anti-Ragging Squad and Committee:
|S No.||Name||Contact No.|
|2.||Mr. Sanjay Yadav||9718423209|
|6.||Ms Archana Sharma||9811815954|
|10.||Mrs Neha Sharma||9464520386|
|Anti Ragging Committee|
|1.||Dr.AvijitMazumder||Member and Chairman of Anti Ragging Committee||9871773644|
Mr Rajnish Kumar is working at Pharmacy Institute of NIET as Assistant Professor and is the Chief Proctor of Pharmacy Institute. He had passed B.Pharm and MPharm from Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow and is having nearly five years experience in teaching. He is entrusted with the responsibility of maintaining discipline of Pharmacy students in our Institute.
|S No.||Name of Candidate||Designation|
|1.||Dr Salahuddin (Dean,Studentwelfare)||Chairperson|
|2.||Mr.S.S. Baliyan (Mess Incharge)||Convener|
|6.||Ms Shrishti Singh||Member|
This committee was framed to envisaged to receive complaints as well as to inquire into and make recommendations to the employer on the action required pursuant to its inquiry of such complaints made. This initial in-house body plays the most important role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the provisions of the Prevention, Prohibition, and Redressal (POSH Law) and also towards the fulfillment of its objectives. An aggrieved woman or any staff can approach the ICC to file a complaint relating to sexual harassment or any problems what so ever. After receiving the complaint from the aggrieved woman or staff , the Committee inquires into the matter and accordingly makes recommendations. We are also having dedicated Women Grievance Redressal Committee to handle complaints made by Women staff and students.FUNCTIONS
The Internal Complaints Committee’s major functions entail:
- forceful implementation of the policies relating to the prevention of sexual harassment,
- strive to resolve complaints by the aggrieved complainant, and
- henceforth, recommend actions to be taken by the employer
Establishment of Internal Complaint Committee (ICC)
|S.No.||Names of Member||Designation||Status||Contact No.|
|1.||Dr Neema Agarwal||Additional Managing Director||Chairperson||9873238154|
|2.||Dr Avijit Mazumder||Director||Convener||9871773644|
|4.||Dr Rakhi Mishra||Associate Professor||Member||9891872142|
|5.||Dr SushmaVerma||Associate Professor||Member||9350953160|
The cell has been constituted in Pharmacy Institute with an aim to provide easy and readily accessible machinery for prompt disposal of the day to day grievance of the students. Its purpose is to maintain a congenial academic and working environment. The grievances are received promptly through:
- Suggestion / Complaint Box (Ground Floor of Pharmacy)
- E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The doors of all officials are always open to the students.
- Academic grievance is received from classes through personal visits, meeting with class representatives, feedback mechanism, etc. for the prevention of dissatisfaction in the college campus.
- To ensure a fair, impartial and consistent mechanism for redressal of various issues faced by the students
- To develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all students, there by maintaining a harmonious atmosphere in the college campus
- To uphold the dignity of the college by promoting cordial Student-Student relationship, Student-Teacher relationship, Teacher-Teacher relationship.
- To ensure that grievances are resolved promptly, neutrally, with sensitivity and in complete confidentiality.
|1.||Dr. Avijit Mazumder||Director||Coordinator|
|2.||Dr. Rupa Mazumder||Dean||Member|
|3.||Dr. Sanjita Das||Professor||Member|
|4.||Mr. Rajnish Kumar||Assistant Professor||Member|
|5.||Mr. Salahuddin||Assistant Professor||Member|
|6.||Mr. Pawan Kumar||Lab Technician||Member|
|7.||Ms Saloni Manglik||Student Representative||Member|
The main function of this committee is to ensure that the library is operated smoothly and the students get proper library facilities as per their requirements. The books to be procured are shortlisted by the faculty members and students and the committee approves the list after which the list if forwarded to the management for final approval for purchase of books and journalsCOMPOSITION
|Name of Member||Status||Phone Number|
|Dr Avijit Mazumder||Chairperson||9871773644|
|Dr Sanjita Das||Member||9818223359|
|Mrs Soumya Mishra||Member||8377846408|
|Mr Vinay Tiwari||Convener||8700926122|
- I. Physical contacts and advances;or
- II. A demand or request for sexual favours; or
- III. Making sexually coloured remarks; or
- IV. Showing pornography;or
- V. Any other unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature;
This works in creating awareness about gender issues and working towards creating an equilibrium where both men and women can work together with a sense ofpersonalsecurityanddignity.Women Grievance Redressal Cell(WGRC)
In order to maintain safety and security for the girl students and women employees, a cell hasbeen constituted for redressal of grievances. The WGRC stays alert and active to prevent anysexual abuse towards the students and female workers. If the students face any harassment on thecampus, they can complain to the women grievance cell. The cell members look into the issues, gather the evidence, and take necessary action against the guilty.
Director / Deans / HODs also assist regularly in attending to these problems. The cell maintains the records of the grievances ,actions recommended and taken and the settlement of the grievances. The cell is headed by a senior lady faculty member ( Convenor) and six facultymembers, who form the core group. The Director and the Proctor are the ex-officio members ofthis Coregroup.
Complaints can be made, in writing, to the Director/ Convenor or any of the other members or inthe complaint box placed at strategic locations in the hostel/ outside the WGRC Convener’sOffice. Boxes are opened once a month and checked. Any grievance found in it is scrutinized,and necessary actions are immediately taken by the cell. In case of emergency, the Director call committee members and the problem are attended to immediately .The cell has resolved all difficulties amicably ever since it was setup in 2012.Duties and Responsibilities
- To examine all grievance letters/ suggestions/ complaints received from the women staff/ students regarding the sexual harassment.
- To give feedback to the women staff/students concerned/ to find solution for their grievances.
- The committee will record such grievances received from the women staff / students, in a separate register maintained exclusively for this purpose. The reply given by the committee to the women staff / students for grievance should also be recorded in the register.
- The Committee should find suitable solutions to settle the problems faced by the women staff / students in regard to matters relating to sexual harassment within 10 days' after thorough investigation.
|6.||Dr Gazala Naaz||External Members||9871131809|
|S. No.||Name of Faculty Members||Designation||Contact No|
|1||Dr Salahuddin (Dean, Student welfare)||Chairman||9891872142|
|2||Mrs Swati Yadav||Member||7355546554|
|3||Mrs Deepika Pathak||Member||7982601240|
|4||Mrs Soumya Mishra||Member||8377846408|
NIET (Pharmacy Institute) is committed to provide an environment that have equal opportunities for everyone regardless caste and religious belief. It also committed to provide full constitutional protection to marginalized section of the society. To ensure this commitment, NIET(Pharmacy Institute) constituted SC/ST Cell with clear rules and policies asperconstitution.Objectives
The mainobjectivesofSC/STcellareas following:
- TocounselandguideSCandSTstudentsstudyingatNIET(PharmacyInstitute)onvariousissues andhelp themtomanageacademicrequirements.
- To provide immediate help and counseling for any emergencies arising on account of anyeventsatthecampus.
- To provide a mechanism to redress the grievancesofSCandSTstudents,ifany.
SC/ST Committee comprises of following members:
Minority cell of the NIET Pharmacy Institute was established with the purpose of empowering the minority communities in the college.The college has been very much keen to provide services to the educational and cultural needs of the minority community,irrespective of caste, creed and nationality. The Minority Cell basically helps minority students including Christian, Muslim and so on, for their academic development. This is a mechanism which aidsthe minority students for their social and academic development. It facilitates financial support to the minority communities from various Government agencies and semi-Governmentsources. This also helps them to enroll for career orientation programs which would empower and equip them with the necessary skills for various career options.Rules and Regulations
- The members of the committee meetperiodically to assess the academic performance of the students belonging to minority community.
- The members will provide assistance through counseling, personality development, development of communication skill, remedial coaching, tutorial classes and preparatory classes for professional and employment purposes.
- The members will also coordinate and resolve the problems associated with the matter of conduct of remedial coaching and other measures with a view to see that the education system succeeds in bringing to a level quantitatively, as well as qualitatively, indistinguishable from the level of the rest of the society.
- To enhance equal opportunities for education of the minorities, without any discrepancy.
- To facilitate financial support to the students from the minority communities, from governmental agencies and other sources.
- To create awareness among the minority students regarding various scholarships program of the State Government.
- To take follow up measures for achieving the objectives and targets laid down for the by the State and Central Governments of India.
- To provide an academic environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To encourage the students for enrolling themselves to career orientation programs which would empower and equip them with the necessary skills required for choosing a career option as per their choice.
- To provide prompt counseling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event at the campus.
- To ensure protection and reservation, as provided in the constitution of India.
The Cell is actively engaged in coordinating and resolving the problems in the matter of conduct of remedial coaching and other measures with a view to see that the education system succeeds in bringing the minority community to a level quantitatively as well as qualitatively indistinguishable from the level of the rest of the society. To review the activities, the Organizing Committee of the Cell will meet periodically and share the variousongoing Government schemes with the minority students. Students can approach the Cell for career counseling, variousgovernment schemes like scholarship fellowships, educational trips and financial assistance.Composition of Minority Cell
|Name||Designation||Position in the Committee|
|Dr. Avijit Mazumder||Director, NIET Pharmacy Institute||Chairperson|
|Dr Rupa Mazumder||Dean, Pharmacy||Convener|
|Dr Salahuddin||HOD (Pharm Chemistry)||Member|
- To solve any problems of students belonging to OBC categories that are enrolled in the college.
- To help the students to fill up forms for scholarships of Government of UP for financial assistance.
- To implement the policies for admission of OBC students in the Institute and to analyzethedatashowingthe trends and changes of fulfillment of the required quota.
- To educate, enlighten and empower the OBC category students of Diploma, UG and PGof in the Institute, on the different policies of the Central and State Governments forupliftmentand support for the ireducational and occupational career.
- To implement,monitor and evaluate continuously the reservation policies of the affiliating University and the Government and plan measures for ensuring effective implementation of the same.
- To collect reports, orders and information issued by the Government and the affiliating University on the various aspects of education, training and employment of the OBC students.
- To circulate the orders and other circulars issued by the University/ Government and tocollect regularly, on an annual basis, information regarding course-wise admission of OBC class ofcandidates.
- To take all necessary actions for implementation of different scholarship programs for the OBC students,as declared by the Central/State Government time totime.
- To provide prompt counselling for any emotional emergencies arising with the OBCstudents,on account of any event at the campus.
- To co-ordinate through the University with the Central/State Government to get scholarships/waiving oftuition fees/other financial benefits for OBC students.
- To maintain a database of the candidates belonging to OBC category in the Institute and to facilitate in the placement service.
OBC Committee of Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology(Pharmacy Institute),Greater Noida, has been constituted in 2019 with the following members:
|2.||Mrs Swati Yadav||Convener|
|3.||Mr Sanjay Yadav||Member|
|4.||Mrs Chandana Majee||Member|
|5||Mr Pawan Kumar||Member|
|6.||Mr Abhishek Chaurasia||Student Member|
Where applicable, the advisory committee acts as a partner with the student and the supervisor in guiding and advising the student on research issues, and assisting supervisors in their monitoring functions. Members are selected based on their complementary fields of expertise, and the nature and planning of the research project. The members provide to the student expert guidance or advice in specific areas of the student’s research work; for the supervisor, advisory committee members provide critical and constructive feedback on the student’s research. The role(s) of advisory committees should be made clear to both the committee members and the student, including the level of commitment and their participation in research milestones, such as research project progress monitoring and thesis defences.Functions
As with all stakeholders, effective and well-structured communications are necessary to create positive relationships between students and their guides. To this end, advisory committees should:
- Meet as required (faculty member/department dependent) to review the student’s progress and provide advice. Advisory committees should meet at the request of students or supervisors. Meetings should be arranged periodically as required to support the student’s progress meetings should occur at least once per semester or more frequently as necessary.
- Be reasonably accessible in terms of timely and appropriate communications with students when called upon for general guidance, consultation or discussion on academic progress or research projects.
- In the case of a thesis, provide students with discipline/field specific guidelines of writing conventions of the discipline and direct them to appropriately submit to AKTU
|1. Dr Avijit Mazumder||Chairperson|
|2. Dr Rupa Mazumder||Convener|
|3. Dr Sanjita Das||Member|
|4. Dr Saumya Das||Member|
|5. Dr Salahuddin||Member|
|6. Dr Rakhi Mishra||Member|
|7. Dr Anjana Rani||Member|
|8. Dr Veena Devi Singh||Member|
|9. Dr Rajnish Kumar||Member|
|10. Dr Sushma Verma||Member|
|11. Dr Vinod M. Kapse||External Member|
|12. Dr Sanjula Baboota||Subject Expert|